Sunday, August 14, 2011

"..so if all of these trials bring me closer to You, then I will walk through the fire if You want me to."

Dear heavenly Father,
Thank You for everything.
Thank you for friends and family.
Thank you for sending me just the people I need in my life to make me the person I am meant to be, even if it means losing some really great ones.
Thank you for encouragement.
Thank you for sunny days, and thank you for storms.
Thank you for heartache. Without it, we wouldn't know joy.
Thank you for your mercy and grace to get us through heartache.
Through loss.
Through death.
Through things that are beyond our understanding.
And as much as I want to understand things, as much as I want to know "why," thank you for not telling me. I can't imagine how much crazier my mind might go if I did know.
Dear Father, thank you for everything.
Even if it means waiting.
For You, I will wait. I will wait patiently, because I know that Your timing is perfect.
I know that You have a plan for me, and I know that You always have my best in mind.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment